Issue 2 of ELT in Japan will consist of four articles:
1. Teaching English [l] sounds vs. [r] sounds: Integrating applied phonology into the EFL classroom
2. Devising multiple-choice questions, quizzes and tests
3. Semantic mapping activities for the speaking class
4. Semantic mapping activities for the writing class
Issue 2 of ELT in Japan is scheduled to be published before the end of February 2010.
Meanwhile, if you haven't already, check out issue 1, which was published in December 2009.
MICOLLAC 2016 MATERIALS LINKS
1. MICOLLAC 2016 Presentation Materials: Writing Textbook Extract (Unit 6 Film Review Essay)
2. MICOLLAC 2016 Paper: Teaching Writing to Beginning-level Learners (Content of Presentation in Paper Form, with Appendix of Bonus Templates, etc.)