MICOLLAC 2016 MATERIALS LINKS

1. MICOLLAC 2016 Presentation Materials: Writing Textbook Extract (Unit 6 Film Review Essay)

http://eltinjapan.blogspot.jp/2016/08/for-those-who-attended-my-presentation.html

2. MICOLLAC 2016 Paper: Teaching Writing to Beginning-level Learners (Content of Presentation in Paper Form, with Appendix of Bonus Templates, etc.)

21 August 2016

BASIC WRITING MANUAL textbook copy

For those who attended my presentation but didn't get copies of the composition textbook, Basic Writing Manual, send me your actual mailing address and I will send you a copy. By the way, sorry for the shortage of prints at the presentation, but I was told that 20 copies would be sufficient. I actually needed 30 copies to have enough for everyone who attended.

Charles Jannuzi
jannuzi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment