ELT-J recommends this online publication.
Asian EFL Journal
Volume 12 Issue 1
We also introduce this volume in MS Word E-book format.
Pp1 - Pp301 PDF
Table of Contents:
Foreword by Roger Nunn
Article 1. Mojtaba Maghsodi. Type of Task and Type of Dictionary in Incidental Vocabulary Acquisition
Article 2. Azadeh Nemati. Active and Passive Vocabulary Knowledge: The Effect of Years of Instruction
Article 3. Jeng-yih Tim Hsu. The Effects of Collocation Instruction on the Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary Learning of College English Majors
Article 4. Faith A. Brown. Vocabulary Knowledge and Comprehension in Second Language Text Processing: A Reciprocal Relationship?
Article 5. Colin McDonald & Scott McRae. A pre-trial collection and investigation of what perceptions and attitudes of Konglish exist amongst foreign and Korean English language teachers in terms of English education in Korea
Article 6. Indika Liyanage, Peter Grimbeek, & Fiona Bryer. Relative cultural contributions of religion and ethnicity to the language learning strategy choices of ESL students in Sri Lankan and Japanese high schools
Article 7. Chi Cheung Ruby Yang. Teacher Questions in Second Language Classrooms: An Investigation of Three Case Studies
Article 8. Long Van Nguyen. Computer Mediated Collaborative Learning within a Communicative Language Teaching Approach:A Sociocultural Perspective
Article 9. Mansoor Tavakoli. Investigating the relationship between Self-assessment and teacher-assessment in a academic contexts
Article 10. Lisha Wang. An investigation of the Current State of College Teachers' Teaching Quality and Teacher Development
1. Ilona Leki, Alister Cumming, & Tony Silva. A synthesis of research on second language writing in English
2. Anne O'Keeffe, Michael McCarthy, and Ronald Carter. From Corpus to Classroom: Language Use and Language Teaching
3. Helen, Spencer-Oatey (Ed.) E-Learning initiatives in China: Pedagogy, policy and culture
MICOLLAC 2016 MATERIALS LINKS
1. MICOLLAC 2016 Presentation Materials: Writing Textbook Extract (Unit 6 Film Review Essay)
2. MICOLLAC 2016 Paper: Teaching Writing to Beginning-level Learners (Content of Presentation in Paper Form, with Appendix of Bonus Templates, etc.)