Preview of future issues of ELT-J Online Magazine:
1. Vocabulary activities for the conversation class.
2. Vocabulary activities for the writing class.
3. Teaching English /l/ vs. /r/ (applied phonology).
4. Introducing a different sort of audio-visual electronic dictionary for FL learning.
5. Variations of the multiple-choice vocabulary question for FL practice and assessment.
6. A look at schema theory and its applications for ELT.
7. A look at 'phonemic awareness'--what it is and how it applies to ELT.
8. Analysis of the issue 'phonics vs. whole language' from an ELT perspective.
All these and more are under development for publication at ELT-J.